Cincinnati’s Best Mulch & Delivery Services
When it comes to basic yard and garden maintenance, nothing delivers such lasting benefits as mulching. The simple act of mulching can add productive life to your garden soil, ensuring that the things you plant, grow and develop just the way you want them. Mulching adds that much-needed protective layer to your soil, and can either be sourced from organic materials (straw, grass clippings, bark chips etc) or inorganic materials (brick chips, stones and plastic).
There are lots of benefits to be had from both types of mulches (inorganic & organic) including:
- Evenness in soil temperature – good for uniformity of growth
- Elimination and prevention of weed growth
- Prevention of soil erosion
- Gives your garden that “complete” look and feel
- Increases moisture retention, negating the need or constant waterings
- Cuts down on compaction often caused by heavy downpours
- Provides easy access to garden, even in damp conditions (no more muddy feet)
- Maintains clean vegetables and fruits
But mulching is an ongoing and sometimes hazardous task. The millions of microorganisms present in organic mulching can expose you and your family to health risks. On top of that, the mulching process needs to be measured as too much mulch can actually harm your plants.
At LJ’s Landscaping, we believe that you shouldn’t have to put yourself through all that to maintain a beautiful garden. That is why our Cincinnati mulching service is the most sought after. We use our years of mulching experience to treat your garden and plants with the right type of mulch in the right quantity. Not only will your plants radiate beautifully, they’ll have a much longer life; allowing you to bask in your garden’s glory for years to come.
Quality Work At Affordable Prices
For a free, no-obligation quote on mulching & delivery, call us at (513) 535-1239 or fill out the free quote form.